BENEFIT OF KRATOM
Kratom is being lauded by advocates around the world for its benefits to people afflicted by:
- opioid dependence
- sleep disorders
- chronic fatigue
- inflammation and inflammatory conditions
- and many other conditions
- uplifting mood
Disclaimer: Botanical Harvest is not a medical provider, and kratom is not authorized for human consumption. The information shared on this article and throughout our website is intended for informational purposes only.
KRATOM MINOR SIDE EFFECT
Kratom does have some side effects, though they can largely be avoided by smart and careful user. Kratom strains are generally more stimulating in small doses and more sedating in larger doses. More about Kratom large doses side effect are :
STIMULATION AND ENERGY
At small doses of 1 to 3 grams, most kratom strains will be more stimulating than sedating. That said, Red Vein kratom powders are more likely to blend physical relaxation (read: pain relief) with this mental stimulation, while Green and White Vein kratom powders tend to have less.
- For mildly stimulating effects, use a small dose of Red Vein kratom powder: 1 to 3 grams
- Moderate pain relief, try a small dose of Green Maengda kratom powder: 1 to 3 grams
- Morning stimulation with only mild pain relief, try a small dose of White Borneo powder: 1 to 3 grams
PAIN RELIEF, SEDATING AND RELAXATION
At larger doses of 5 to 7 grams, kratom begins to act as a sedative, drawing you toward couch-lounging and sleep.
- For pain relief and to banish insomnia, use a larger dose of Red Vein kratom powder: 5 to 7 grams
- For moderate pain relief and to encourage deep relaxation that may lead to sleep, try a larger dose of Green Vein kratom powder: 5 to 7 grams
- For mild to moderate pain relief (depending on the strain) and relaxation while still maintaining some mental alertness, try a larger dose of White Vein kratom powder: 5 to 7 grams
TOLERANCE AND ADDICTION
The more quickly you increase your dosage, the more quickly your tolerance will build and you will have to increase further to feel the same effects. Starting with a smaller dose gives you more room to grow.
Some studies have shown kratom is no more addictive than coffee. While kratom patients notice that the larger dose they use, the less effective the results. If you are an established kratom user and you find your high doses aren’t working anymore, try cutting back your dose, and you may be in kratom effect again.
CAN I TAKE MORE THAN 10 TO 20 GRAMS A DAY ?
At Botanical Harvest, we suggest limiting doses to seven grams. This is due to the tolerance and addictive effects of kratom.